Monday, December 31, 2012

I'M BACK! A new year, a new resolution!

Hi. This is the beginning! Today is 1.1.2013 and I am cutting all strings attached in 2012 and leave it behind me. Well, I gotta say that I am of course going to take sweet memories with me in order to stay healthy and happy.

So, yesterday I have posted on UTAR Confessions page regarding English. Yes it's about English again because people there are getting on my nerves sometimes. I have pointed out the fact that some of the so-called 'perfect' English writers are insulting (the precise word to describe, instead of criticising) those who couldn't write proper English.

Actually it's not really about the English because it's mainly on the attitude problem.

Some are very very rude and they call themselves helping the others by giving 'constructive' criticism. This is what I called, no self reflection. There are multiple ways out there to express how you feel by choosing the appropriate words to write out your feelings and thoughts. It's your choice by phrasing your words and sentences. So when I say you have attitude problem, means you have. Why? Because you said I too can't take in 'constructive' criticism.

Those who said that "Well, that's how the internet works!". Blah! You are pushing the blame instead.
You: Nah, you should take in all criticism to improve yourself!! We are helping you out you fool!!
You: Nah!! Are you kidding me? That's the way the internet works, you motherf******!
You: Sarcasm is the only language I know *laughters*

Pure retarded and very ignorant. Yes, yes. Somebody actually said that. Keep the blaming ball moving guys. You people have major, severe attitude problem and surely you do not know what manners mean. I believe your parents and teachers never taught you since young. You don't want to consider what your problem really is, I suppose you will learn your manners some day.

Look, I can be sarcastic too if you want me to.

No comments:

Post a Comment